- Addressing contempt in family proceedings (Hart v Hart and others)
- What are the practical implications of this judgment?
- What are the procedural requirements when seeking a committal order?
- What is the background to this case?
- What did the court decide?
Family analysis: Kelly Edwards, director, and Alex Curran, solicitor, at Vardags, review the committal decision in Hart v Hart, which concerned breaches of court orders in divorce proceedings by a wealthy businessman, and the procedure applicable to such applications.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial