- Accounts and reports post-Brexit—draft regulations published
- What is the background?
- What will the proposed regulations do?
- Dormant subsidiaries
- Conditions for switching to alternative accounting frameworks
- Exemption from filing group accounts
- Qualifying partnerships—exemption from requirement to make latest accounts open for inspection
- Reports on payments to governments
- Overseas companies
- How big an impact will these changes have?
- What are the next steps in the legislative process?
Corporate analysis: The government has published a draft of the Accounts and Reports (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018 to amend UK primary and subordinate legislation in relation to accounts and reports of UK corporate bodies, to address failures of retained EU law to operate effectively, and other deficiencies arising from the withdrawal of the UK from the EU.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial