- Accounting and audit if there is a no deal Brexit
- Original news
- Background, definitions and scope of application
- What are the implications of a no deal Brexit?
- Accounting and corporate reporting—the position after exit day
- Audit—the position after exit day
- What actions can companies and other stakeholders take to prepare for a ‘no deal’ Brexit?
Corporate analysis: On 12 October 2018, the Department for Exiting the European Union (DExEU) published its fourth tranche of technical notes on a ‘no deal’ Brexit scenario. One of these notices sets out the implications for accounting, corporate reporting and audit after exit day if the UK leaves the EU without an agreement in place. This News Analysis examines and summarises the technical notice on accounting and audit.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial