- A summary of the key changes in the Insolvency Rules 2016
- The structure of the 2016 Rules and abolition of statutory forms
- Changes to jurisdictional provisions
- Changes to creditors’ meetings
- Changes to officeholder reports and communications
- Distributions without formal claim for debts of less than £1000
- Changes to the appointment of trustees
- Insolvency practitioners as interim receivers in bankruptcy proceedings
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: The long awaited Insolvency Rules 2016 (the 2016 Rules) were published and laid before parliament on 25 October 2016. The rules will come in to force on 6 April 2017. This note, prepared by Sarah Clarke of Hardwicke, summarises the key features of the new rules.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial