- A policyholder’s guide to trade credit insurance
- Know your coverage trigger
- Understand your share of the risk
- Narrow any war exclusions
- Document and report everything
Law360: As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has affected markets around the world and devastated many businesses, companies of all stripes are increasingly seeking out trade credit insurance, a form of insurance coverage that protects a business against the risk of its customers failing to pay for shipments.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial