- A new era of climate change reality—exploring energy regulations
- How important are energy regulations in the fight against climate change?
- Are the current energy regulations in the UK and the EU effectively reducing our contribution to climate change? What are some of the successes? What are some of the failures?
- What are some of the improvements we could make to our regulatory framework that would help us further limit our contribution to climate change?
- How does the UK’s decision to leave the EU affect energy regulations? Do you imagine we will still have to abide by EU regulations? Will we seek to work with the EU, or perhaps compete?
- How successful has the UK been in shifting our reliance towards renewable energy? Can you explain some of the successes and failures in this regard?
- How prominent are issues based on energy in international climate agreements? How important are these factors in the fight against climate change?
Environment analysis: Sandy Abrahams partner at Lux Nova Partners, Clean Energy Lawyers, London, examines the interplay between worsening climate change, and the UK’s and EU’s energy regulations.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial