- A day in the life of an Attorney General’s B-panel counsel—Part 4
- What work is taking up the majority of your time at the moment?
- What are your recurring challenges?
- Are there any developments in which you are particularly interested?
- Have you come across anything particularly novel or interesting of late?
Public Law analysis: What are the most challenging aspects of being on the Attorney General’s B panel counsel? Amy Mannion, barrister at One Crown Office Row and member of the Attorney General’s B Panel Counsel, explains the challenges of her job and explores some of the issues surrounding what can—and cannot—be heard in public.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial