- A closer look at the EU’s proposals for ECT reform
- Original news
- What was the background to the EU’s proposal for the modernisation of the ECT?
- What are the most notable proposed revisions and additions?
- How does the proposal align with the EU/EU Commission’s overall investment and dispute settlement agenda?
- What’s next for the process?
Arbitration analysis: Tim Rauschning, senior associate at Luther, discusses the EU’s proposals for the modernisation of the Energy Charter Treaty (ECT), highlighting its most notable revisions and additions, analysing how the proposal align with the EU/EU Commission’s overall investment and dispute settlement agenda, and sets out the next steps in the ECT modernisation process.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial