- 122nd practice direction update—various
- Changes in force with immediate effect
- Changes in force from 27 July 2020
- Changes in force from 23 August 2020
- Changes in force from 1 October 2020
- Changes in force at the end of the Brexit implementation period (31 December 2020)
- Other news
Dispute Resolution analysis: The Ministry of Justice has signed the 122nd update—practice direction amendments, which makes amendments to various practice directions supplementing the Civil Procedure Rules (CPR). The amendments, which come into force variously between now and the end of the year, cover the following practice directions: CPR PD 3E, CPR PD 4, CPR PD 7A, CPR PD 7E, CPR PD 15, CPR PD 16, CPR PD 22, CPR PD 31A, CPR PD 31B, CPR PD 32, CPR PD 34A, CPR PD 35, CPR PD 40B, CPR PD 40D, CPR PD 51M, CPR PD 51R, CPR PD 51S, CPR PD 51U, CPR PD 51V, CPR PD 51Y, CPR PD 52C, CPR PD 63, CPR PD 54D, CPR PD 63AA, CPR PD 81, CPR PD 83, Practice Direction Pre-Action Conduct and Protocols and Practice Direction: Committal for Contempt of Court—Open Court made by the Lord Chief Justice on 26 March 2015.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial