- 10 things you should have done in 2015
- 1. Reviewed your strategy in the light of separate business changes
- 2. Incorporated SCA 2015 into your crime prevention processes
- 3. Decided whether you need to comply with modern slavery requirements
- 4. Reviewed your outsourcing arrangements for US data transfers
- 5. Updated your retainer documents
- Limiting liability to consumer client
- Status of interim bills
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme limits
- 6. Chosen an ADR provider and changed your 'deadlock' letter
- 7. Decided whether to move to competence-based CPD
- 8. Reviewed trainees' salaries
- 9. Reviewed your accountant's report process
- 10. Decided whether you're undertaking lobbying activities
- What next?
Another year gone and it’s back to work already. We’re busy updating our compliance forecast so you know what’s coming your way in 2016. In the meantime, Allison Wooddisse, Head of Lexis®PSL Practice Compliance identifies 10 things that changed in 2015 and suggests what you should have done about them.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial