- 'Pay-for-delay' and competition law
- Original news
- What are the details of the alleged abuse? Is there anything unique in this case?
- What will be the impact of European Commission investigations into pay-for-delay deals (Lundbeck, Servier etc)?
- Can we read into the OFT’s action that the Commission is likely to prohibit ‘pay-for-delay’ deals?
- When will these investigations be resolved?
- How do companies protect their intellectual property rights and stay within competition law?
Competition analysis: The Office of Fair Trading has accused GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) of ‘market abuse’ in paying rivals to delay release of competing treatments. Ravi Mehta of Blackstone Chambers examines details of the case, and its likely impact on lawyers and their clients
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial