- ‘No easy solution’ for secure accommodation shortage (Haringey Borough Council v M)
- Original news
- What is secure accommodation?
- When is secure accommodation typically used?
- Which government department is responsible for providing secure accommodation units?
- Do you have any predictions for the future?
Local Government analysis: In Haringey v M, another judge has spoken out about the serious shortage of secure accommodation for children with serious behavioural issues. Alexander Laing, of Coram Chambers, looks at the causes of the problem and considers whether there is any solution.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial