- ‘Car cruising’ beyond borders (North Warwickshire Borough Council v Persons Unknown)
- What is the background to this case?
- Why did the local authority respond to the issue by seeking injunctive relief?
- What other options were available and why were they discounted as a solution?
- Is this likely to become an established practice for local authorities in dealing with similar issues or is this an area specific issue?
Local Government analysis: Kuljit Bhogal, barrister at Cornerstone Barristers, looks at two local authorities’ fight to tackle ‘car cruising’—people racing cars and motorbikes on the highway.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial