250 Compensation for orders under s 249

250  Compensation for orders under s 249

(1)     Any person who, at the time of an order under section 249(2) [or (2A)] coming into force, has an interest in land having lawful access to a highway to which the order relates shall be entitled to be compensated by the local planning authority on whose application the order was made in respect of—

(a)     any depreciation in the value of his interest which is directly attributable to the order; and

(b)     any other loss or damage which is so attributable.

(2)     . . .

(3)     A claim for compensation under this section shall be made

Popular documents