[171H Temporary stop notice: compensation]

[171H  Temporary stop notice: compensation]

[(1)     This section applies if and only if a temporary stop notice is issued and at least one of the following paragraphs applies—

(a)     the activity which is specified in the notice is authorised by planning permission or [by a development order, a local development order[, a Mayoral development order] or a neighbourhood development order];

(b)     a certificate in respect of the activity is issued under section 191 or granted under that section by virtue of section 195;

(c)     the authority withdraws the notice.

(2)     Subsection (1)(a) does not apply if the planning permission is granted on

Popular documents