110 Registration of compensation for depreciation
110 Registration of compensation for depreciation

(1)     Where compensation becomes payable under section 107 which includes compensation for depreciation of an amount exceeding £20, the local planning authority shall give notice to the Secretary of State that such compensation has become payable, specifying the amount of the compensation for depreciation and any apportionment of it under section 109.

(2)     Where the Secretary of State is given such notice he shall cause notice of that fact to be deposited—

(a)     with the council of the district[, Welsh county, county borough] or London borough in which the land is situated, and

(b)     if that council is not the

Popular documents