332 Saving for bankrupt's home

332  Saving for bankrupt's home

(1)     This section applies where—

(a)     there is comprised in the bankrupt's estate property consisting of an interest in a dwelling house which is occupied by the bankrupt or by his spouse or former spouse [or by his civil partner or former civil partner], and

(b)     the trustee has been unable for any reason to realise that property.

(2)     The trustee shall not [give notice under section 331(2)] unless either—

(a)     the court has made an order under section 313 imposing a charge on that property for the benefit of the bankrupt's estate, or

(b)     the court

Popular documents