303 General control of trustee by the court

303  General control of trustee by the court

(1)     If a bankrupt or any of his creditors or any other person is dissatisfied by any act, omission or decision of a trustee of the bankrupt's estate, he may apply to the court; and on such an application the court may confirm, reverse or modify any act or decision of the trustee, may give him directions or may make such other order as it thinks fit.

(2)     The trustee of a bankrupt's estate may apply to the court for directions in relation to any particular matter arising under the bankruptcy.

[(2A)     Where

Popular documents