[(1) The arrangements maintained by the PRA under section 2K (supervision of PRA-authorised persons) must include arrangements for—
(a) the sharing with auditors of PRA-authorised persons of information that the PRA is not prevented from disclosing, and
(b) the exchange of opinions with auditors of PRA-authorised persons.
(2) The PRA must issue and maintain a code of practice describing how it will comply with subsection (1).
(3) The PRA may at any time alter or replace a code issued under this section.
(4) If a code is altered or replaced, the PRA must issue the altered or replacement code.
(5) When the PRA issues a code under this section the PRA must—
(a) give a copy of the code to the Treasury, and
(b) publish the code in such manner as the PRA thinks fit.
(6) The Treasury must lay before Parliament a copy of the code.
(7) “Auditor” means an auditor appointed under or as a result of a statutory provision.]
[(1) The FCA must make arrangements for meetings to take place at least once a year between—
(a) the FCA, and
(b) the auditor of any PRA-authorised person to which section 339C applies.
(2) The PRA must make arrangements for meetings to take place at least once a year between—
(a) the PRA, and
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
Existing user? Sign-in
Take a free trial
Take a free trial
0330 161 1234