[55A Application for permission]
[55A Application for permission]

[(1)     An application for permission to carry on one or more regulated activities may be made to the appropriate regulator by—

(a)     an individual,

(b)     a body corporate,

(c)     a partnership, or

(d)     an unincorporated association.

(2)     “The appropriate regulator”, in relation to an application under this section, means [(subject to subsection (2B))]—

(a)     the PRA, in a case where—

(i)     the regulated activities to which the application relates consist of or include a PRA-regulated activity, or

Popular documents