119 Remedies
Equality Act 2010 | Legislation

119  Remedies

(1)     This section applies if [the county court] or the sheriff finds that there has been a contravention of a provision referred to in section 114(1).

(2)     The county court has power to grant any remedy which could be granted by the High Court—

(a)     in proceedings in tort;

(b)     on a claim for judicial review.

(3)     The sheriff has power to make any order which could be made by the Court of Session—

(a)     in proceedings for reparation;

(b)     on a petition for judicial review.

(4)     An award of damages may include compensation for injured feelings (whether or not it includes

Popular documents