188 Complaints to [employment tribunals]

188  Complaints to [employment tribunals]

(1)     A person who has applied for a payment under section 182 may present a complaint to an [employment tribunal]—

(a)     that the Secretary of State has failed to make any such payment, or

(b)     that any such payment made by him is less than the amount which should have been paid.

(2)     An [employment tribunal] shall not consider a complaint under subsection (1) unless it is presented—

(a)     before the end of the period of three months beginning with the date on which the decision of the Secretary of State on the application was communicated

Popular documents