[63J Remedies]

[[63J  Remedies]

[(1)     If an employment tribunal finds a complaint under section 63I well-founded it must make a declaration to that effect and may—

(a)     make an order for reconsideration of the section 63D application;

(b)     make an award of compensation to be paid by the employer to the employee.

(2)     The amount of any compensation must be the amount the tribunal considers just and equitable in all the circumstances, but must not exceed the permitted maximum.

(3)     The permitted maximum is the number of weeks' pay specified by the Secretary of State in regulations.

(4)     If an employment tribunal makes an order

Popular documents