[80I Remedies]

[[80I  Remedies]

[(1)     Where an employment tribunal finds a complaint under section 80H well-founded it shall make a declaration to that effect and may—

(a)     make an order for reconsideration of the application, and

(b)     make an award of compensation to be paid by the employer to the employee.

(2)     The amount of compensation shall be such amount, not exceeding the permitted maximum, as the tribunal considers just and equitable in all the circumstances.

(3)     For the purposes of subsection (2), the permitted maximum is such number of weeks' pay as the Secretary of State may specify by regulations.

(4)     Where an employment

Popular documents