The following Dispute Resolution guidance note provides comprehensive and up to date legal information covering:
ARCHIVED: The International Dispute Resolution guide for Austria is presented in a Q&A format. The questions are set out below. The guide can be accessed here:
GTDT Austria 2018
1. What is the structure of the civil court system?
2. What is the role of the judge and the jury in civil proceedings?
3. What are the time limits for bringing civil claims?
4. Are there any pre-action considerations the parties should take into account?
5. How are civil proceedings commenced? How and when are the parties to the proceedings notified of their commencement? Do the courts have the capacity to handle their caseload?
6. What is the typical procedure and timetable for a civil claim?
7. Can the parties control the procedure and the timetable?
8. Is there a duty to prese
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and thousands of others like it, sign-in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial.
Existing user? Sign-in
Take a free trial
0330 161 1234
To view our latest legal guidance content,sign-in to Lexis®PSL or register for a free trial.