The following Dispute Resolution guidance note provides comprehensive and up to date legal information covering:
The international guide to Appeals for Denmark is presented in a Q&A format. The questions are set out below. The guide can be accessed here:
GTDT 2019: Appeals—Denmark
1. Outline and explain the general structure of your country’s court system as it relates to the commercial appellate process.
2. Are there appellate courts that hear only civil matters?
3. Are appeals from administrative tribunals handled in the same way as appeals from trial courts?
4. Is there a separate appellate bar or other requirement for attorneys to be admitted before appellate courts?
5. If separate jurisdictions exist for particular territorial subdivisions or subject
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and thousands of others like it, sign-in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial.
Existing user? Sign-in
Take a free trial
0330 161 1234
To view our latest legal guidance content,sign-in to Lexis®PSL or register for a free trial.