Q&As

Could you please direct me to drag along and tag along provisions for use in a joint venture?

read titleRead full title
Published on LexisPSL on 13/04/2017

The following Corporate Q&A provides comprehensive and up to date legal information covering:

  • Could you please direct me to drag along and tag along provisions for use in a joint venture?

Could you please direct me to drag along and tag along provisions for use in a joint venture?

Drag along rights are rights of majority shareholders (usually holding more than 75% of the shares) to accept an offer to buy their shares and to force the holders of the remaining 25% to accept such an offer. Drag along rights allow the majority shareholder to deliver the entire share capital

Popular documents