Drag Along Right

Drag Along Right definition

/draɡ//əˈlɒŋ/ /rʌɪt/

What does Drag Along Right mean?

Rights of a majority of the shareholders (usually holding more than 75% of the shares) to accept an offer to buy their shares and force holders of the remaining 25% to accept the offer. Allows majority shareholder to deliver entire share capital (rather than just a majority) to a buyer.

Related documents:

Glossary terms:

Jump to letter down arrow icon
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

Related documents:

Glossary terms:

Jump to letter down arrow icon
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

Popular documents