709. Withdrawal of case: procedure.

Subject to any provision in an enactment relating to withdrawal or settlement of particular proceedings, a party may give notice to the tribunal of the withdrawal of the case made by it in the tribunal proceedings, or any part of that case: (1) by sending or delivering to the tribunal a written notice of withdrawal; or (2) orally at a hearing