833. Roll-over relief on transfer of a business to a company.

A roll-over relief1 is available on a disposal of an unincorporated business2 as a going concern to a company wholly or partly in return for shares of the company3. This relief applies automatically where the conditions are satisfied; however, taxpayers can elect out of the relief if so desired4. The transferor must transfer all the assets of the business (excluding only cash)