Other general exemptions include exemptions related to:
(1) maintenance funds for historic buildings1;
(2) transfers of stock guaranteed by the Treasury2;
(3) property is conveyed by way of absolute gift to the National Debt Commissioners to be applied by them in reduction of the National Debt3;
(4) payment of deposits in the National Savings Bank4;
(5) transfers on sale between associated bodies corporate5;
(6) testamentary instruments, instruments varying dispositions after death and appropriations by personal representatives6
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234