Expenditure within any of the following heads1 is not first-year qualifying expenditure2:
(1) expenditure which is incurred in the chargeable period3 in which the qualifying activity4 is permanently discontinued5;
(2) expenditure incurred on the provision of a car6;
(3) expenditure which would be long-life asset expenditure but for transitional provisions7;
(4) expenditure on plant or machinery for leasing (whether in the course of a trade or otherwise)8;
(5) expenditure incurred in circumstances such that:
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234