149. Appeals.

A person who has been served with a notice1 of a determination, which is or has become a final2 determination of a local authority3 that any stand4 at a sports ground5 is a regulated stand6 may appeal against the determination to the court7. Any person who, on an application for the issue or transfer to him of a safety certificate8 for a regulated stand at a sports ground, has been served with a notice of the determination of a local authority that he does not or, in the case of an application for a transfer, would not qualify for