Where a person aged under 181 is convicted of an offence the court by or before which the person is convicted may make an order (a 'youth rehabilitation order'2) imposing on the person any one or more of:
(1) an activity requirement3;
(2) a supervision requirement4;
(3) in a case where the offender is aged 16 or 17 at the time of the conviction, an unpaid work requirement5;
(4) a programme requirement6;
(5) an attendance centre requirement7;
(6) a prohibited activity requirement8;
(7) a curfew requirement9;
(8) an exclusion requirement10;
(9) a residence requirement11;
(10) a local authority residence
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234