An injunction1 may be granted only on the application of2:
(1) a local authority3;
(2) a housing provider4;
(3) the chief officer of police for a police area5;
(4) the chief constable of the British Transport Police Force6;
(5) Transport for London7;
(6) the Environment Agency8;
(7) the Natural Resources Body for Wales9;
(8) the Secretary of State exercising security management functions10, or a Special Health Authority11 exercising security management functions on the direction of the Secretary of State12; or
(9) the Welsh Ministers exercising security management functions13, or a person or body exercising security management functions on the
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234