407. Variation, renewal and discharge of violent offender orders and interim violent offender orders.

The offender1 and the chief officer of police2 may by complaint apply to the appropriate magistrates' court3 for an order varying or discharging a violent offender order4 or an interim violent offender order5 or for an order (a 'renewal order') renewing a violent offender order for such period of not more than five years as is specified in the renewal order6. On such an application the court may, after hearing the applicant7 and any other persons entitled to make such an application8 who wish to be heard9, make such order varying, renewing or discharging the violent offender order or