532. Variation, renewal and discharge of orders.

A magistrates' court may make an order varying, renewing or discharging a foreign travel restriction order1 if and to the extent that the court considers it appropriate so to do2. Such orders may only be made on an application made by complaint to the court3 by either the chief officer of police4 or the person subject to the foreign travel restriction order5, and before making the order the court must hear the person making the application and (if they wish to be heard) the other persons entitled6 to make such an application