The notification requirements in respect of persons dealt with for terrorism offences1 may be imposed2 on persons dealt with for:
(1) offences relating to proscribed organisations3;
(2) offences relating to terrorist property4;
(3) the failure to disclose information about acts of terrorism5;
(4) weapons training6;
(5) directing terrorism, possessing things and collecting information for the purposes of terrorism, eliciting information about members of armed forces, entering or remaining in a designated area and inciting terrorism outside the United Kingdom7;
(6) the use of noxious substances or things8;
(7) encouragement of terrorism9;
(8) preparation and training for terrorism10;
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234