The specified sexual offences for the purposes of the statutory provisions dealing with the sentencing of dangerous offenders1 are:
(2) assault by penetration3;
(3) sexual assault4;
(4) causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent5;
(5) rape of a child aged under 136;
(6) assault of a child aged under 13 by penetration7;
(7) sexual assault of a child aged under 138;
(8) causing or inciting a child under 13 to engage in sexual activity9;
(9) sexual activity with a child10;
(10) causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity11;
(11) engaging in
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234