In the context of an appeal against sentence1, 'sentence' includes any order made by a court when dealing with an offender2 including, in particular:
(1) a hospital order3 with or without a restriction order4;
(2) an interim hospital order5;
(3) a hospital direction and a limitation direction (a 'hybrid order')6;
(4) a recommendation for deportation7;
(5) a confiscation order8 and an order varying such an order9;
(6) a declaration of relevance10 as respects an offence relating to a football match11; and
(7) an order for the forfeiture or suspension12 of personal licence to supply alcohol
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234