The Secretary of State may make rules for regulating:
(1) the supervision of persons who are subject to relevant orders1;
(2) without prejudice to the generality of head (1) above, the functions of responsible officers2 in relation to offenders subject to relevant orders3;
(3) the arrangements to be made by local probation boards or providers of probation services4 for persons subject to unpaid work requirements5 to perform work and the performance of such work6;
(4) the provision and carrying on of attendance centres7;
(5) the attendance of persons subject to rehabilitation activity requirements
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234