The sexual offences in respect of which a sexual harm prevention order may be made1, and in respect of which the notification requirements may arise2, are:
(2) assault by penetration4;
(3) sexual assault5;
(4) causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent6;
(5) rape of a child aged under 137;
(6) assault of a child aged under 13 by penetration8;
(7) sexual assault of a child aged under 139;
(8) causing or inciting a child under 13 to engage in sexual activity10;
(9) sexual activity with a child11;
(10) causing or inciting a child to
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234