The non-sexual offences in respect of which a sexual harm prevention order may be made1 are2:
(4) false imprisonment6;
(5) outraging public decency7;
(6) soliciting murder8;
(7) threats to kill9;
(8) wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm10;
(9) malicious wounding11;
(10) attempting to choke, suffocate or strangle in order to commit or assist in committing an indictable offence12;
(11) using chloroform, etc, to commit or assist in the committing of any indictable offence13;
(12) maliciously administering poison, etc, so as to endanger life or inflict grievous bodily harm14;
(13) abandoning children15;
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234