As soon as a person1:
(1) who has been convicted of an offence committed before 30 September 19982;
(2) who is serving a sentence of imprisonment imposed in respect of that offence on or after 1 October 19923;
(3) whose sentence is for a term of 12 months or more4;
(4) who has been released on licence under Part II of the Criminal Justice Act 19915; and
(5) who has been recalled before 14 July 2008 (and has not been recalled after that date)6,
would (but for the earlier release) have served three-quarters of the sentence, it is the duty
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234