The purposes for which an enhanced criminal record certificate1 may be required2 are:
(1) considering the applicant's suitability to work with children3;
(2) considering the applicant's suitability to work with vulnerable adults4;
(3) obtaining or holding an operating licence5 or a personal licence6 for the provision of gambling services7;
(4) considering an individual's suitability for a position as Commissioner for the Gambling Commission8 and for any office or employment in the Commissioners' service9;
(5) obtaining or holding a licence10 to run or promote the National Lottery11;
(6) considering the suitability of any person appointed by the Commissioner for Older
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234