The Sentencing Council1 has issued2 definitive guidelines3 relating to:
(1) sentencing for fraud, bribery and money laundering offences4;
(2) sentencing for environmental offences5;
(3) sentencing for sexual offences6;
(4) sentencing for dangerous dog offences7;
(5) sentencing for drug offences8;
(6) sentencing for burglary offences9;
(7) sentencing for assault10; and
(8) offences taken into consideration and totality11.
The Council also applies12 existing guidelines issued by the former Sentencing Guidelines Council13 relating to:
(a) sentencing for corporate manslaughter and health and safety offences causing death14;
(b) sentencing for attempted murder15;
(c) sentencing for breach of an anti-social behaviour order16;
(d) sentencing for
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234