A person commits an offence if he fails, without reasonable excuse, to comply with:
(1) the initial notification requirement1;
(2) the requirement to notify changes in notified information2;
(3) the requirement to notify non-occurrence of changes in notified information in respect of which advance notice has been given3;
(4) the requirement periodically to re-notify4;
(5) the requirement to allow fingerprints to be taken and/or to be photographed when giving notification5;
(6) the requirement, when a parental direction has been made6, that the parent ensures that the young offender attends with him when notification is given by the parent7; or
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234