An offence in connection with which a football banning order1 may be made (ie a 'relevant offence') is:
(1) an offence2 of failure to comply with a football banning order3;
(2) an offence of failure to comply with a requirement imposed by the enforcing authority4;
(3) an offence of making a false or misleading statement in an application to be exempt from reporting requirements5;
(4) an offence of failure to comply with a notice given in connection with the prevention of violence or disorder6 at or in connection with a regulated football match7;
(5) an offence relating to the
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234