522. Notification of changes.

A person to whom the notification requirements apply1 must notify the police2:


    (1)     of any name he uses that has not previously been notified to the police3;


    (2)     if there is a change of his home address, of the new home address4;


    (3)     if he resides or stays for specified minimum periods5 at premises in the United Kingdom6 the address of which has previously not been notified to the police, of the address of those premises7;


    (4)     if he is released from custody, imprisonment or detention8; and


    (5)     if he is required to notify prescribed information9, of the prescribed10