An offender1 subject to notification requirements2 must notify the police3:
(1) of any name he uses that has not previously been notified to the police4;
(2) if there is a change of his home address, of the new home address5;
(3) if he resides or stays for specified minimum periods6 at premises in the United Kingdom7 the address of which has previously not been notified to the police8, of the address of those premises9;
(4) if he is released from custody, imprisonment or detention10; and
(5) the prescribed details of any other prescribed change of circumstances
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234